We’re looking for an expert of digital products to be included in our team with a strong business orientation and a proven ability to understand the market trends. The Product Manager is responsible for the full lifecycle of the digital product. The position will also lead efforts to conceptualize, develop, and introduce new features and enhancements that keep existing products relevant to their target customers. We’re looking for someone who is able to explore the technical and architectural details of a digital product, defining a roadmap, tracking KPIs and writing specifications/stories for the rest of the Team. Key responsibilities include working as part of a dedicated Product Team and closely collaborate with the IT, Marketing, Sales & Finance departments.
You’re the right person if:
Here’s what you could do for Userbot
1. Have an active role in defining and monitoring the product roadmap
2. Identify priorities and manage release plans by coordinating with the Marketing, Sales, IT and Finance teams.
3. Propose product evolutions based on existing business models or products on the basis of continuous analysis of the reference market and of the main competitors.
4. Monitor KPI indicators and product objectives, managing their reporting.
5. Collaborate, listen and influence the various stakeholders and communicate resources, needs and technical strategies in order to identify the possible solutions to implement.
6. Produce functional specifications that embrace the methodologies of the MVP (Minimum Viable Product), with the aim of releasing product features in an iterative way that respond to specific user-needs.
7. Experiment with possible solutions (deciding the evaluation framework) in order to reduce unnecessary work.
8. Working actively within the development team in order to facilitate it in achieving the set objectives, taking care of the quality of the product that will be released.
9. Contribute to building the product culture, educating and clearly communicating the WHY of things at all company levels.
Salary and benefits
How we recruit
We have a non-standard recruitment process. It starts with a test: we ask applicants to complete an online questionnaire. This helps us to accelerate the process and allows us to get to know the applicants better right from the start.
We examine the CVs sent by potential candidates, focusing more on professional experience than on academic qualifications. For us, experience is more valuable than a piece of paper. The recruitment process continues with interviews via video chat with the Team and skills tests based on the position to be filled.
Once the tests are over, we assess the results and if the applicant fits the role we need to fill, we move on to the actual hiring.